AL MAHER Colt foal
- Athletic first foal out of city winning 2yo. For a video see above or follow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOZJVOQROmg
- AL MAHER is a consistent source of winners (Over 300) and can sire a good horse (32 Stakes winners & 4 Group 1 winners). His colts have appeal to the widespread Australasian market with FAT AL & ALMALAD both Group 1 winners in Australia – with the latter racing in Hong Kong
- In 2017, his yearling colts have been in demand selling for prices up to $230,000.With an average price of over $75,000 this young colt is definitely worth an inspection for the commercial breeder
- Born in November this colt is only going to continue to improve
PENNYWOOD (In foal to AL MAHER – LSD: 6th December 2016)
- Won 2yo metropolitan race at Belmont (1200m)
- Sells back in foal to AL MAHER. Breeder was impressed with her first foal so elected to breed the mare back to AL MAHER. Why fix it if it’s not broken?
- Free of DANEHILL, PENNYWOOD is easy to mate. She is by PENTIRE (Broodmare sire of SHOOT OUT, etc) and is out of a winning WOODMAN daughter of Group 2 winning 2yo CANON SONG (By RORY’S JESTER). CANON SONG is a half-sister to the dams of top performers NORTHERLY & WILD RAIN
Comments are closed.