- No fewer than 18 black type horses under her dam with one dam on the pedigree page
- Half-sister to stakes winning 2yo POTTINGER (By AL HAREB) who placed in the Magic Millions 2yo Classic
- Half-sister to blue-hen SUGGESTIVE (By AL HAREB) who has produced 6 black type horses including exciting young New Zealand sire HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (By FASTNET ROCK) & Group 1 winner SKY CUDDLE (By SNIPPETS) – dam of CHAMPAGNE CUDDLES (By NOT A SINGLE DOUBT) who ran a close second in the 2017 Group 1 Golden Rose
SO YOU THINK (Advertised Service Fee: $60,500):
- From his first crop; Sire of Group 1 winners INFERENCE & LA BELLA DIOSA
- Sire of exciting recent stakes winner CARE TO THINK
- 2018 yearlings have already sold for up to $270,000!
LE CLERCQ (By DANASINGA):
- Dam of speedy 900m winner RED MIST (By SNIPPETSON) – Mare’s first foal. She is now a broodmare and has produced a 2017 colt by young sire TIME FOR WAR whose first yearlings sold well at the recent MM yearling sale
- Her second foal LE QUIRKY (By HENRYTHENAVIGATOR) showed plenty winning her only trial but was ultimately unraced and is now in foal to SNITZEL’s Cox Plate winner SHAMUS AWARD
- UPSIDE – Her current MANHATTAN RAIN yearling colt sold for $50k in Book 1 of the MM January yearling sale this year. Purchased by Gai Waterhouse / Adrian Bott, he will be given every opportunity. LE CLERCQ also has a 2yo SO YOU THINK colt that has been named CERVEAU & is in training with Trent Busuttin & Natalie Young
- LE CLERCQ’s 2017 SO YOU THINK foal was born a lovely colt and very sadly had to be put down post foaling. LE CLERCQ went back in foal to SO YOU THINK on a September 23rd cover.
Comments are closed.