DUNDEEL ($27,500 – 2018 Advertised Stud Fee)
- Sire of IRUKANDJI – Winner of the Group 3 The Schweppervescence (1400m). One of a number of exciting prospects to look forward to next year as 3yos
- Gets a Type – The demand for yearlings by DUNDEEL has shown no sign of slowing down. In 2018, his yearlings sold for $500k, $280k, $280k, $270k, $250k, etc to top judges Carmel Size, Dean Hawthorne, JJ Soh, etc.
- From 43 yearlings sold in 2018 – DUNDEEL has an average of $118k – This is 4x times his stud fee & 4 x times the asking price on AUSBRED GOLD
- Champion 3yo who won 6 x Group 1s. Like his sire HIGH CHAPARRAL (Perennial Top 10 Australian sire), his progeny are expected to come into their own as 3yos – An exciting time & an opportunity
AUSBRED GOLD (By UNIVERSAL RULER)
- 4 x winner who was placed multiple times in Sydney. A consistent, tough and sound broodmare
- 1st foal DOMINION MONARCH (By DANE SHADOW) was lightly raced and placed. AUSBRED GOLD has a 2yo & yearling by DALAKHANI coming through
- Half-sister to stakes winner & multiple stakes performer AUSBRED KING (By MASTERCLASS). He won 9 races in total & $426,260 in prizemoney. Also, half-sister to two further metro winners
Comments are closed.